VENUE : SMK Alam Megah, Shah Alam
Participants : Open for All school at Daerah Petaling Perdana
1. Solar cooking competition (bP myScience)
– to introduce students use sunlight as its energy source because it use no fuel and cost nothing to run, eco-friendly, reduce use of cooking gas which non-renewable, save trees, avoid air pollution and avoid breathing smoke while cooking (for healthy), sun’s free energy.
2. Solar Car Competition (bP myScience)
– to change radically in response to environmental constraints, fluctuating oil availability and economic factors.
– to develop new vehicle by students creativity.
– influence transportation on social and economic patterns, energy use.
3. Rocket Launching (bP myScience)
– to attract students to design a creative rocket by using recycle materials such as bottle , plastic paper etc.